- This event has passed.
IMPROV FOR ADULTS SUMMER 2021 DROP IN: STORYTELLING
June 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- In today’s business world, those who are confident risk-takers, able to adapt quickly to change and aren’t afraid to fail tend to rise above the rest and succeed.
Improv exercises can help to give you the edge by increasing your confidence, mental agility and willingness to take risks. Join us for three drop-in sessions based on our popular and effective Corporate Training Programme which has been presented to international clients such as Audi, Van Cleef and Arpels and PWC. Discover how Improv can help you become a better entrepreneur, team-player, leader, salesperson and creative.
Improve your creativity, innovation and willingness to take risks with our highly interactive one-day workshop developing spontaneity through storytelling.
• This workshop is suitable for those with no acting or improv experience
• Limited participants per class ensuring you get the personalised attention and social distancing is maintained
• 2 Hours of tuition per session
• Sign up for one or all three sessions to get the maximum benefit
Tuesday 29 June 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Fees: 300 per session Sign up for all three and pay only 789 AED (automatically discounted on checkout)
We have your health and safety at heart and have put strict measures in place, watch our video below for details.